Benjamin Moore recently announced their 2014 Color of the Year: A Breath of Fresh Air (number 806). As part of both the 2014 Color Trends Palette and the Classic Colors Collection, A Breath of Fresh Air is a timeless hue.
After a long Winter, this is exactly what us east coasters need; A Breath of Fresh Air. This color can go with just about anything in your home to bring some life to a spring that is so close!
Mix it with neutral palettes that you have in your home; with the grey’s you added last year or that pop of wallpaper that you will be putting in your home this spring! It is a color that is not only beautiful but will remind you of warmth and a spring-summer we all are looking for too!
Some fun ways to use the color this spring, means there are NO rules in painting:
1. Use the pop of color as trim instead of white! Reverse the paint; white walls, breathe of fresh air trim in your bed homes!
2. Paint your front door in Benjamin Moore’s “Breathe of Fresh Air”!
3. Use just one wall of paint and all other walls with decorative wallpaper.
4. Paint old existing chairs or table or stools, bring something old back to life.
5. Make your bathroom and kitchen FUN, add color!!
Enjoy the Breathe of Fresh Air in some photos below for inspiration!
Bella B Home!